Blogging on a Monday? But why!?
Yes, I'm blogging on a Monday. Why? Well, for one, it's a good day since I can actually see the sun and feel warm when I walk outside. Another reason is because (if you haven't noticed) there's a BRAND NEW design for this blog. New background, new name, and overall much more showing of who I am. Doesn't it make reading a bit more interesting after you've thrown a bit of yourself into the situation?
Don't worry, there's still a progression blog post for Friday as always, I just felt like I should show off the new page and such.
You know what to do. As always,
Rock it out \m/
Yes, I'm blogging on a Monday. Why? Well, for one, it's a good day since I can actually see the sun and feel warm when I walk outside. Another reason is because (if you haven't noticed) there's a BRAND NEW design for this blog. New background, new name, and overall much more showing of who I am. Doesn't it make reading a bit more interesting after you've thrown a bit of yourself into the situation?
Don't worry, there's still a progression blog post for Friday as always, I just felt like I should show off the new page and such.
You know what to do. As always,
Rock it out \m/

Nice background, Aaron. You need a video of your performance as well. I think that Ryan has one. You should get it and upload it so we have the sound experience as well! This is great!
ReplyDeleteTalent show winner! FBLA state winner! What next? President?! Go for it. Congratulations on all your achievements! Next will be a National FBLA win. I don't know if WV FBLA has ever had a national winner. You can be the first.
WV FBLA has had National winners, but not 1st place winners--at least not that I know of anyway.
ReplyDelete