Friday, April 8, 2011

Warpin' The Tour

 


FRIDAY! Yes, finally. Time for a weekend filled with nothing, nothing, and more nothing.  Oh, besides the fact I'm gonna record a few song covers with a friend of mine, maybe play some airsoft, and so on.

There's not too much to talk about.  We just basically added the mechanic's shop level and began work learning drag-and-drop code.  Besides correcting a few glitches and errors, there's nothing much too new.

So, since the game update is pretty much out of the way, I guess I can do a bit of talkin' about the Warped Tour.  Turns out I've been missing the best day of my life for quite some time.  I mean, who doesn't think that a couple days at the beach WHILE listening to awesome bands WHILE hanging with my friends is awesome?

Rock it out \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment