No fancy name for this post. Just a quick update, no pictures, no Flash embedded, just a simple post.
Finally finished the city scene and the pawn shop. Now to code it and add in Steven's rooftop and bus scenes and this game will be DONE. After months of planning, coding, designing, and everything else Flash related, this thing will be done. Big sigh of relief for me, because now I can focus on getting my plans in order for 4H, Florida, and the many other things I have planned for summer.
Stressin' out isn't cool.
Rock it out \m/
Finally finished the city scene and the pawn shop. Now to code it and add in Steven's rooftop and bus scenes and this game will be DONE. After months of planning, coding, designing, and everything else Flash related, this thing will be done. Big sigh of relief for me, because now I can focus on getting my plans in order for 4H, Florida, and the many other things I have planned for summer.
Stressin' out isn't cool.
Rock it out \m/
No comments:
Post a Comment