Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let The Games Begin!

So, after a few days of playing various games that were given to me, I've realized that my game idea will fall under the category of strategy. While other games in the categories of racing, sports, adventure, and puzzles are interesting, I seem to be more interested in strategy games.

Games like 3rd World Farmer require much thought and the right decisions in order to be successful. I played and made it to 2,180 points and $190,000. I could have went longer, but I was low on time, so I sold all my harvesters and barns and elephants and left the farm. I did make it in the Top 1000 All Time Scores at.... #989. But hey, I feel like a winner!

I still have some time to decide on a game topic, but I know it's gonna be a strategy game, and with me being me, it absolutely has to involve something classic rock, whether the main song in the beginning be a classic from AC/DC, or a cut scene has some Led Zeppelin song on the radio in the background.

Update soon, comment and subscribe.
Rock it out \m/

1 comment:

  1. NICE BLOG, Aaron! I hadn't checked it out until this evening. I'm enjoying your music while I'm working on my quarterly report. That's the best thing about this report so far! This is great. This is everything a blog post should be. I'm sure glad that you transferred out of criminal justice. I hope you are too. Let the games Begin!

    ReplyDelete