I plan to blog every Friday (something I should have done at the beginning of the year), but this week, I'm a bit early (I'm typing this a day early, but it'll be out on schedule). I have Randolph County All-County Band stuff going on, so I'll be gone most of Friday.
We decided to add a little easter egg to the game. In the pawn shop scene for both guys, there's an autographed picture of Charlie Sheen on the back wall with the phrase "Keep on winning" with his signature beneath that. I'd like to see the people who don't know it's there be all surprised and such and say "OMG! CHARLIE SHEEN! TIGER BLOOD! :D!"
The scenes for the alley and the pawn shop itself are coming along, they just have the basic outlines, walls, and such. Both scenes can affect gameplay, and can determine whether the player is smart enough to survive and make it to the mechanic's shop. The alley scene will contain some form of gameplay (yet to be determined; possibly like something from the Last Stand) game series) and failure to make it through can cause the player to die, restarting them at the selection scene for the alley and pawn shop.
The pawn shop will be somewhat like the An Escape Series games, where the player is timed to find a keycode to unlock a door, get to the roof of the building, and find a route around the zombies. The chance of survival here is depending upon whether the player can find the keycode within the time limit.
That about does it... yep.
Rock it out \m/
We decided to add a little easter egg to the game. In the pawn shop scene for both guys, there's an autographed picture of Charlie Sheen on the back wall with the phrase "Keep on winning" with his signature beneath that. I'd like to see the people who don't know it's there be all surprised and such and say "OMG! CHARLIE SHEEN! TIGER BLOOD! :D!"
The scenes for the alley and the pawn shop itself are coming along, they just have the basic outlines, walls, and such. Both scenes can affect gameplay, and can determine whether the player is smart enough to survive and make it to the mechanic's shop. The alley scene will contain some form of gameplay (yet to be determined; possibly like something from the Last Stand) game series) and failure to make it through can cause the player to die, restarting them at the selection scene for the alley and pawn shop.
The pawn shop will be somewhat like the An Escape Series games, where the player is timed to find a keycode to unlock a door, get to the roof of the building, and find a route around the zombies. The chance of survival here is depending upon whether the player can find the keycode within the time limit.
That about does it... yep.
Rock it out \m/
It sounds like you have a good plan. I'll have to see it though because I don't quite get it, but I'm not familiar with both of the games that you mention in your description.
ReplyDeleteI know it's hard for you Mrs.White but you will learn this youngin' stuff soon.
ReplyDeletelol! Winning.
ReplyDelete