Busy, busy, busy. I've been involved with so much lately that I haven't had a chance to update my blog as often as I should. Finally, I have enough time to update!
The vlog that I'm supposed to have.... well, it should be up this week. But while you're waiting for that, I guess you should know what's been going on. In the time I've had to work (which has been little, with going to a funeral, working on school work, yadda yadda yadda), Steven and I have completed the paper prototype (which after a close observation, I've come to realize that our game needs more.... a lot more) and our video is available on our Viddler page. Oh, and did I mention that we finished our game demo?
Yeah, our demo isn't finished yet, but it will be eventually, and so will the entire game!
Update much much sooner than last time.
Rock it out \m/
Oh, happy late Halloween. >:D
No comments:
Post a Comment