Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Ol' Chinese Democracy

Well, fabulous Randolph County decided to block everything, no games to pass free time after you complete your hard, undeserved work, not even a simple search on Bing will work (but who uses Bing, Google's the way to go).  They're waiting until the "strict search" is fixed... it's Microsoft versus a small school district, good luck with that.

Anyways, besides the fact that I named this post after a GNR album, I should let you know what's up.  The demo's coming along, but we're a few days behind schedule, but it'll be done by the end of the week, I guarantee it.  I should know, I'm a random stranger whose blog you're reading, maybe because you need to for some purpose, or maybe because you're a creeper.

Creeper.

Update soon, comment, subscribe, the deal.
Rock it out \m/

4 comments:

  1. Sad to see that America is starting to turn into a communist government.
    /sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your posts and that you elaborate on your ideas. You may want to focus more on your class activities. Also, I believe the state blocked the bing search engine but like you say, google does just as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the county is adding filters to the state's filters so we're getting it from a couple of places now. It's all for your protection, don't you know! Live with it for awhile. It will get better after they get the bugs worked out.

    ReplyDelete