Yes, such a good week! Such a long week it has been, since I've been sick half of it. I'm still feeling bad even as I type this, and I'm missing the awesomeness that is SXSW (South By South West)!
If you've been checking my learning log, you can see I've spent the past couple weeks working on the city scene, the alley scene, and the pawn shop scene. As of right now, only the design for the pawn shop is finished, but the coding still needs to be added, tested, and debugged. The alley scene? Well, it's so far behind schedule that we might just drop it and have it cut straight to the pawn shop, where we'll add a bit more gameplay if necessary. The city scene is also horribly behind. The point of the level is for the character to get through the small part of the city, dodge obstacles, and destroy enemies in order to survive and make it to a safe house.
Hmm, I guess that's it. Time to suffer through the day with stomach pains now...
Rock it out \m/
If you've been checking my learning log, you can see I've spent the past couple weeks working on the city scene, the alley scene, and the pawn shop scene. As of right now, only the design for the pawn shop is finished, but the coding still needs to be added, tested, and debugged. The alley scene? Well, it's so far behind schedule that we might just drop it and have it cut straight to the pawn shop, where we'll add a bit more gameplay if necessary. The city scene is also horribly behind. The point of the level is for the character to get through the small part of the city, dodge obstacles, and destroy enemies in order to survive and make it to a safe house.
Hmm, I guess that's it. Time to suffer through the day with stomach pains now...
Rock it out \m/
Your game may be behind, but it seems to be making really goood progress, I think. You don't have to be overly ambitious. Just get your 2 levels completed and your coding completed for those. If you have the extra time and you can add the other things in, then do it. Our snow days hurt us with class time this year. And then some days are just not as productive as others. You do an excellent job!
ReplyDelete